I’m beginning to host Community Conversations/Workshops around the community!
If you’re local to me (Greater Moncton Area) join us for an interactive workshop and a taste of what genuine community can be! Details below the photo!
You’ve heard of community but you haven’t heard this definition of community, the NEW community and why it’s more important than ever to be a part of one and to learn how to build one.
You are invited to an interactive Workshop to have a unique community building experience and learn about this new community- what it means to us personally and what it means for our world today.
Meet local author Lori Gosselin and hear a reading from her book, “Sounding the Drum: Community Building in the Digital Age”.
It’s happening Thursday, June 22nd from 6:30 – 8:00 at the Riverview Public Library! Come! No registration needed, no charge. Bring a friend!
Feedback from the first Event:
What was the best part of the event for you?
- Your explanation at the beginning
- The big group discussion
- Team building exercises
- The stories shared
- Getting to know new people
- Simple presentation of what aren’t simple issues
- Meeting new people
- Very interesting concepts
Why should others consider attending this event in the future?
- General knowledge
- It was interesting
- Because you can really learn some great life skills
- Different perspective
- To get a taste of community
- Something we all need to improve the world
Do you have a greater understanding of the new community as a result of the event?
How did the experience feel?
- Enjoyed it. Flowed well
- Felt good
- Very good. I felt very safe talking to new people
- Uncomfy at first but that went away
Will you build a community?
- I hope to
- Oh yes- hoping to manage them thru the stages better
- I want to